No other Love have I,
That will satisfy,
This lonely feeling,
Or send my heart reeling,
Into the sky.
No, I don't have wings,
But when heaven sings,
And I feel your eyes,
The very thought of you,
Births Spring in my heart,
And I'm satisfied.
The world then turns radiant and gay,
And I will love you more tomorrow,
Than I do today.
Come what may.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Promise by Sandra Feldman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Now, D.L. Aceves
- *Jacaranda Bloom, C. P. Sharma
- We are free, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- clueless life..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- An anonymous smile, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Where, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- I don't sleep, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- First Visit to the Old Port, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta