The Pulps Of Orange
Fresh pulps of orange
Full of juice
And with some sore,
Shining with bright colour
Which touch my heart
Through the tongue
And the eyes
Which tests before.
Fruity smell and
Zero vacuum inside,
The small small pulps
In my sight.
Tadasha Tripathy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Pulps Of Orange by Tadasha Tripathy )
Did you read them?
- Hamstead, Naveed Khalid
- The Little Prince, Naveed Khalid
- The Scribe, Suzy Kassem
- I Too, Sing Poetry., Abekah Emmanuel
- Guide, Don't Misguide Me, Aftab Alam
- The Three Laws of All, Suzy Kassem
- The Elephant, Somanathan Iyer
- Sea of Life, Suzy Kassem
- A TEACHER-A STUDENT RELATIONSHIP ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Part Sun and Moon, Suzy Kassem