'The Rabbit And The Pretty Wild Flower'
The rabbit spoke to the pretty wild flower….,
But the flower didn’t answer….,
The rabbit sniffed the pretty wild flower….,
Still no reaction…, no answer….,
Then the rabbit thought for a moment….,
And seemed to get impatient…,
The rabbit ate the pretty wild flower….,
And so goes another quiet day in the forest.
Trade Martin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('The Rabbit And The Pretty Wild Flower' by Trade Martin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Stop and Think, Lylo Benant
- sticky love fest...messed me up good, Mandolyn ...
- Take a Picture, Katelin Taylor
- The New Life: Fifth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- Again Daddy Again, Tammy Ashton
- Winter flower, ramesh rai
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...