She would sit infront of the window and watch the rain fall.
There would be a tear running down her face as she would think about her loneliness.
She would think about her one and only love, yet she knows he was not thinking about her.
She would cry and ask God why will he not feel the same way?
She would be angry because she promised herself that she would never get heart broken, but that came all to an end.
As she saw lightning come down, she thought of how a man can leave and stop loving you just as fast as a strike of lightning.
After crying for hours, she lifted her head up, and once again, walked
away from the gloom, and convinced herself that tomorrow will be a
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Rain by Aiyanna Ortiz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Aladdin Lamp, Aftab Alam
- Time Is Against Them, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- For Us, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- The Death of Stella D'Cruz1, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Pen And Paper, ali chukwuemeka
- Decoy, Aftab Alam
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj