The Reason For The Season
This is the season to rejoice,
The birth of Jesus Christ, our Lord,
God sent his only son, with holy voice,
To forgive our sins, with love out poured.
Jesus lived and died for each one of us,
If only His word we could receive,
Our sins were taken, on the cross,
Now is the time to believe.
Just ask Him into your heart,
He is there, you to guide,
Just search His Word to give you a start,
And in His Word, truly abide.
Ask His forgiveness for any wrong,
That you have every done,
And grow in His Word, forever strong,
Thank God, that Jesus was born.
Therefore, don't take the Christ out of Christmas.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Reason For The Season by Gwen Rehfield )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(September 16, 1925 – August 22, 2011)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Bright Star, John Keats
Poem of the Day
- Forgiveness, Eugene Latumbo
- Wrapping Paper, Bows, and You, Nika McGuin
- The imperfect world, Cyrus Shaftang
- Marriage, Marlin Nightingale
- Ruins الاطلال, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Your eyes, Leong Ming Loong
- Studentship., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Knowing the Truth, Nika McGuin
- I write, Nassy Fesharaki
- Assuredly بالتأكيد, MOHAMMAD SKATI