The Reason For The Season
This is the season to rejoice,
The birth of Jesus Christ, our Lord,
God sent his only son, with holy voice,
To forgive our sins, with love out poured.
Jesus lived and died for each one of us,
If only His word we could receive,
Our sins were taken, on the cross,
Now is the time to believe.
Just ask Him into your heart,
He is there, you to guide,
Just search His Word to give you a start,
And in His Word, truly abide.
Ask His forgiveness for any wrong,
That you have every done,
And grow in His Word, forever strong,
Thank God, that Jesus was born.
Therefore, don't take the Christ out of Christmas.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Reason For The Season by Gwen Rehfield )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When a Man loves you, tallulah montegue
- Duty Is Prime, Upendra Singh
- Gravesites of the roads, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Gibran Khalil Gibran, Nassy Fesharaki
- slowest driver, lee fones
- Here... Outside, Dexsta Ray
- BECAUSE OF JESUS, Tom Zart
- Napoleon Hill, Aparna Chatterjee
- Feast day, Amitie Abedi
- An English Poet & His Villa Named Poet's.., Bijay Kant Dubey