Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Redemption Of The Unconscious.
Where from comes the soul floating by,
And where returns again,
Where and where are the incessant chains!
That germinate, and harvest the mind and brain,
Where! where! they stand crying for the answer.
The restless trains know no destination,
Arguing and seeking go rampant through times,
Mewing and mewing with nowhere going,
Pass, evacuating generation after generation!
Allotted leases question themselves,
And conventions flag sermons on faith,
But no negation of the unreality of dreams affirm!
Says not the self of the infinity within,
That remains buried as the joyous dome,
Demands not the mind the bath of the conscious,
For mingling with and dissolving into the Brahman!
Conscious oblivion of the conscious,
For the remotest, yet the nearest touch,
That erases the rust of the procreative mind,
Oh! You yourself by your nature is already redeemed.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Redemption Of The Unconscious. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA