The Rest Are Not
I haven't known you for long
Only known you for a while
But even in that short space of time
You never fail to make me smile.
You never fail to make me blush
Whenever your around it feels like time has stopped
So lets not rush.
Glad we are indoors the weather outside is bleak
Seeing you for just one hour
Makes my whole week.
So beautiful you look
You make my heart beat so fast
My heart feels like its running.
Then there is your fantastic personality
Nothing fake about you
Always keeping things real
Always keeping life reality.
Sexy and hot
You're the girl the rest try to be
The girl the rest are not.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Rest Are Not by Jack Clev )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- All and all, gajanan mishra
- War is already going on- -, Aftab Alam
- She Took Them Away, Kelley Collins
- Bis repetita non placent, Marcel Aouizerate
- Red Revolution, Aftab Alam
- La guerre jusqu'au cessez-le-feu, Marcel Aouizerate
- Regions, Marcel Aouizerate
- Pyaar kaa ye jahaan, nafraton me kho diye,, Aftab Alam
- Les tragédies les plus courtes sont les .., Marcel Aouizerate
- A Body Untraveled, David R.