The Rich B*tch
See the rich b*tch coming:
Oh! She has so much money:
So much you could fill over fifty tills.
Thinking about how she has it all,
The rich b*tch wears her diamonds to the ball.
The lace of her gown,
Makes her frown:
For perhaps it's shorn?
They all talk of her fabrics and pearls,
For she has been all around the world.
She knows every sight:
No matter how small,
For she has seen and done it all.
The rich b*tch is the expert:
Listen to her talk.
She'll never deceive you,
Until you walk her walk.
Paula Glynn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Rich B*tch by Paula Glynn )
- Dimensional Reality, Deborah Kelley
- Je me souviens..., Richard John
- Napoleon Bonaparte, Joseph Ogbonna
- Understanding one's life anytime, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Equinox, Lawrence Beck
- One's sadness or happiness, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Auto rikshaw., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Invocation of Rain, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- Harness Racing (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 4, ramesh rai
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Remnants Left Behind, Heather Burns
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)