The Role Of Instincts
Victory is sweet; sweeter is revenge.
Relief is sweet; sweeter is escape.
Gain is sweet; sweeter is lottery.
Sex is sweet; sweeter is adultery.
Liberty scores over freedom.
Selfishness scores over justice.
Jealousy scores over affection.
Bribery scores over honesty.
Instincts disobey conscience
Whenever it finds convenience.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Role Of Instincts by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash