The rose is often used to show
your affectionate love to that
someone special in your life.
The (R) in the word rose represents
The radiance of beauty of the rose.
For no flower can compare.
For you are like the rose my
love and compare to none.
The (O) represents the outstanding
depths of color of each petal of
the rose. It's like the outstanding
depths of color that sparkle in
your beautiful eyes.
The (S) represents the softness
of each petal of the rose.
For your lips are like the
petals of a rose, soft and sweet
to each kiss.
The (E) represents the everlasting
beauty of the rose, for the rose
soon fades and dies.
But the everlasting beauty of it
stays in the eye of your mind forever
for you are like the rose my
love, for your beauty is everlasting
neither fades nor dies in the
eyes of the one that loves you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Rose by William Bean )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- The Blind Blue., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Hot Dog Fight at the Supermarket, Kevin Rottweiler
- Haiku The Season, Heather Burns
- Haiku Autumn Days, Heather Burns
- This Is Not A Consolation Prize, mary douglas
- State Of Mind, david kush
- The Mermaid Predictions, The Future Of S.., mary douglas
- Call the coastguard there's a galley sla.., Mark Heathcote
- My English Sucks ….. [ENGLISH ('poo.., Bri Edwards
- The Fairytale Stories Will Emerge, mary douglas