The Rose Family
The rose is a rose,
And was always a rose.
But the theory now goes
That the apple's a rose,
And the pear is, and so's
The plum, I suppose.
The dear only knows
What will next prove a rose.
You, of course, are a rose -
But were always a rose.
Robert Frost's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Rose Family by Robert Frost )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A New Experience, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Messages and Messengers, Liilia Talts Morrison
- you know who you are, Clara Keiper
- Corners Of A Storm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Visibly appar, hasmukh amathalal
- Love's Journey, Savita Tyagi
- Check the dogs, gajanan mishra
- Smoking Euthanasia, Dexsta Ray
- Touch, Francis Wanyiri
- poet laureate i think, lee fones