The Ruler's Pride
The cloudy days of Nature lie
In the freezing winds of ruler's place.
The cloudy shadow shed it's shade
With sincere to her ruler's pride.
The icy land with icy fruits!
Rescued from their impaired loot
As a debtor the nature stood
With sincere to their ruler's pride.
The icy end on nature wend
Placed a heartache in nature's band.
Sincere to their high honour
Sadly cried; an end of ruler's pride.
Arun kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Ruler's Pride by Arun kumar )
- For My Dearest Friend, Tameeka Smith
- Violet Veined, Saiom Shriver
- In Spite of Thunder, Rachel Glassman
- Haiku# Astrology, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- You Don't Have To Go, Matthias Pantaleon
- Word by Word, J Sheba Anandhi
- Reborn, Asavri Dhillon
- Health is Wealth, J Sheba Anandhi
- Little Mind, J Sheba Anandhi
- Spark in the Dark Park, J Sheba Anandhi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)