Sally Plumb Plumb
The old goat sleeps
hunts in dream
some lover near,
snorts in woodland
the hills and plateaus
of his fears.
A cloven hoof?
Lifes ageing man.
a sexual dam.
Rivers run deep
when my man sleeps.
Sally Plumb Plumb's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Satyr by Sally Plumb Plumb )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp
- dOnE - Paying kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Laid as wreath, hasmukh amathalal
- The Coconut, Meena Somasundaram
- O Mother Palestine, Abdul Munim