two abstract layers of embodiment
in a substantial partnership
driven by a need
I stretched my hand out
in a secret gesture
knowing fully well
wide open spaces
also hold secrets
sublime in its creation
and sponsored by a willingness
to defy the norm.
We have time to unravel
what this means
and it will remain a secret
if only you and I understand
what secrets are.
Come to me
I wait for your longing too!
A secret narrative unfolding.
© Marshall Gass. All rights reserved,2 months ago
Marshall Gass's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Secret by Marshall Gass )
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash