The seesaw can swing up or down
we are hinged to life and death
like love and hate
good and bad whatever.
In the middle we have a choice
to swing either way. Stay up?
For how long. You must come down.
Live forever? You cant
Try as you might.
but hate follows close behind.
When God made man he was surely
seated on a seesaw!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Its obvious God was upto something
© Marshall Gass. All rights reserved.
Comments about this poem (The Seesaw by Marshall Gass )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hidden Gold, Hazel Durham
- The One, Spiritwind Wood
- THAT HUGE BLACKOUT, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What The World Told, Adeosun Olamide
- Pebble, The Astronomer
- This World, Spiritwind Wood
- With Pride We Remain, Spiritwind Wood
- The Perversion of Christian Ideals, Brian Johnston
- Giver Of Light, Spiritwind Wood
- spinach makes me teeth feel chalky, Mandolyn ...