Edward Kofi Louis
The Shades Of Love
I am behind the shades of love and,
You are respected by Yezreel and Laish;
But i am weaned from the milk and drawn from the breasts,
And like the first fruit of love before summer.
Natalya and i will respect you and,
Of your muse so presented to me like a gift!
Because i am behind the shades of your love,
And i will do anything for you my sweet one.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Shades Of Love by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Change Is Needed, Edward Kofi Louis
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- In This Sin-Sick-World, Edward Kofi Louis
- HOLY MESSENGERS, Justice Uchenna Mmahi