The Shining Moon And The Ending Love
Some wiped the dark spots in the moon with their tears
when they started loving love,
And some lived with memories of white lilies and dark fishes
when they started hating love,
he is the lonely barge shivering in the cold forlornness,
Waiting for the moon to be his beacon.
he is the bohemian locked in memories of dark evenings,
and haunted by the bewitching love of love,
like the dry riverbanks holding the memories of winter.
Akin the bird singing in the middle of the rain with yearning
and like the drenched grave wailing in hurting
the coward living with the dream of love has something to say
yes it is 'i love thee'
It is the hanging withered leaf in the dark oak,
It is the dazing wingless white butterfly,
yes it is the yonderly white pearl, it has something to say,
O! it is 'i hate thee'.
that the other side of the moon would be pearlescent someday
but he even knows thats never going to happen
because the other side of the moon is dark.....
And thats why 'he lives, in the dark and for the dark'
Mukesh Parmar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Shining Moon And The Ending Love by Mukesh Parmar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bombs And Rain, Kyle Schlicher
- Prime Reasoning, F. J. Thomas
- Lets Try Again (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Let's Make Those Sad Tears Disappear (Se.., Ronald Chapman
- Hide and Seek, Dean Meredith
- In Rum, Beer, Brandy, Whiskey, See I My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Let's Climb A Mountain, Ronald Chapman
- Learning to Live, Ronald Chapman
- Laundry Day (Haiku), Ronald Chapman
- The Lamb (Children's Poetry), Ronald Chapman