The Sky: Wept
I remember the day,
Our ways diverged,
Our tears tumbled,
Into the lake and united.
The day we left hands,
Our feelings met.
The day we cried
And the sky: wept.
The air hung with moisture,
The sun under cloud cover.
The moon hid,
The clouds shed tears,
Tears turning to water.
I’ll never forget the day
Along with us, when,
The sky: wept.
(The author of this poem is Ms. Prachi Agrawal.It was originally written in Hindi by the name 'Roya Tha Aasmaan' and is translated to English by me. This poem has been published here with her due permission taken by me personally)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sky: Wept by Isabella Francis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- retriever for a pet (very rough), lee fones
- Iraq in History, Ima Ryma
- the yes in me, RIC S. BASTASA
- Kalidasa, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE HARD ROCKS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Venereus, Bruce Hayno
- without tears, RIC S. BASTASA
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- Maiden Of Ekwensu, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Whom to, gajanan mishra