Rushing through my cheeks like a waterfall,
Beware of the night when tears fall.
Beware, for they won't let me sleep,
All through the night I'll have to weep.
Cry silently, try to wake no one up,
Who cares? because I'm the only one up,
To fight for all and lose for none,
In tormenting me life has great fun.
In an attempt to make others' life glitter,
I dive for pearls and for life splutter.
But behind the scenes there is someone who is waiting for a cue,
And she, is sure to come to my rescue.
Even when I'm utterly scared,
She comes to make sure that I am spared.
Even if she is sad her cheerful chatter knows no end,
Yes, she was, is and will be my bestest friend.
Isabella Francis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Someone by Isabella Francis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- On The Highway Of Life, Heather Burns
- Angel With Ferns In A Far Landscape, mary douglas
- Theres A Place, Heather Burns
- Plum Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- Suffusing My Heart In Sunrise, mary douglas
- A Promise Made, Kyle Schlicher
- Our Children, Heather Burns
- Going Home, Heather Burns
- Valentine With Doves On The Seven Last W.., mary douglas
- Family, Wullien Thang