The Song Of Many Seas
Get me the Idoma story,
Get me the tales of many seas!
The legend stronger than the sun,
The empire ancient than the seas,
The promo fluid of this cuning serpent
the moving cloud of this faithless fate.
Then we see those anxious days no more,
Then we told them to our kindreds
we renown the tales of many seas.
We sing the song of serpent and gold.
We dance with our lasting shoes.
Rejoicing over the tears of departed fellos'
Recounting the days of old and young alike! !
The smart days of oil brimestones.
The smart campus talks of love and betrayal.
The jingle of this falling glories.
The rise and fall of manhood in acrid of lust.
In those days when sin was a youth.
Our emotions were pure samples of sin.
Our virtue were dim_tight tone from many seas! ! !
ONOJA ANTHONY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Song Of Many Seas by ONOJA ANTHONY )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- HOLLOW DNOUNCIATIONS AND CONDEMNATIONS A.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Danger of Beauty, F. J. Thomas
- Dark Night of a Soul, F. J. Thomas
- derelict house, lee fones
- A Need, Sandra Feldman
- (1) Damaged Dreams, Uriah Hamilton
- Haiku: Traditional 1, Brian Johnston
- TO JUSTIFY JESUS, Tom Zart
- First Encounter, sheade rudman
- Changing Gears, Sandra Feldman