Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
The Spiritual Lover, -To Carol Divine.
Hey lover of animals and birds,
Nature reveals into your heart,
And searching of the self in God’s creation,
Give you that frenzy of divine commotion.
To shake off earthly satiety, -you love,
And cultivate yeomen service in every part,
You try to kill the mind, -the poisonous cobra,
By you austerity with spiritual algebra.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Father's Appeal To His Daughters. -new-
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.