The Star of Music
Music is that business of the sun,
The star shines brightly everyday due to loss of energy.
Sound came, sound damns our ears and sees us,
Even when we speak and hear, even then.
The sun will damage our eyes again,
The sun is a star of magnificent fuel and energy.
Taming the sun is like exploding inside,
A care must be taken when the sun of ours enlightens.
Let musical stars live in a motion of their pleasure,
With the space and universe, offering us.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Star of Music by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Translations!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- It's an illusion, Gopikrishnan Nair
- Rest in my book of brook:, binod bastola
- Rascal, Mandolyn ...
- The Homecoming, Gopikrishnan Nair
- A Blanket of Starz! is a Goodnight~, Monk E. Biz
- Investing In Banks Or Companies Beware, Terence G. Craddock
- putin and napoleon, co the skipper
- Poet And Poem, Ruma Chaudhuri
- My Dream, Kripa Bhardwaj