A tempestuous storm.
Well beyond the norm.
Thunder crashing threateningly warns.
God will crush all the evils in all it's forms.
The time has come for all reform.
You'll face your demons in this storm.
Struggling, pleading to be reborn.
Only through him will come no harm.
The storm is heavy.
Now are you ready?
To face the pain that on you rains?
Go to him with no refrain.
He'll save you if you're true and plain.
About the things you must explain.
If you won't the lightning strikes.
To put you back and set you right.
You'll suffer mighty in this plight.
The rapture storm is dark as night.
Destroying wicked blackness to set things right.
He showed you all the things to do.
You ran away just like a fool.
Now you'll pay it's mean and cruel.
For all the people you have hurt.
You're paying now in a ten fold spurt.
The storm will break,
but only when you finally wake.
To cast your arrogance in the lake.
So go to him and don't be fake.
He'll save your life it's not too late.
Michael McParland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Storm by Michael McParland )
- Harness Racing (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 4, ramesh rai
- Light vs Smoke, Adele Bercich
- Just the beginning of that pretty Fall ف.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Fulani and His Cattle, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- LOVE, DRASHI SHAH
- LITTLE DREAM, DRASHI SHAH
- Together Alone, S. I. Rednow
- HOLDING HANDS.., DRASHI SHAH
- Love Can Do It, Akhtar Jawad
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(3rd April 19sixty)
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)