Through the leaves a ray breaks through,
To shed a light on me and you.
Heats the day,
Absent at night.
The sun, my friend,
Is God's delight.
The water reflects
The beautiful shine,
Only God could create
Such glory divine.
Every morning the animals stir,
When the light glimmers and awakens the earth.
This priceless glow that I describe,
No one could ever begin to hide.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sun by Mackenzie Prickett )
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Insanity, John Masaitis
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis