Through the leaves a ray breaks through,
To shed a light on me and you.
Heats the day,
Absent at night.
The sun, my friend,
Is God's delight.
The water reflects
The beautiful shine,
Only God could create
Such glory divine.
Every morning the animals stir,
When the light glimmers and awakens the earth.
This priceless glow that I describe,
No one could ever begin to hide.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sun by Mackenzie Prickett )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- a ReSoRt 2 rEtoRt and sum copy n paste, sEaN nOrTh
- In Lost Dreams, Lilly Emery
- The Present, Elizabeth Shield
- CRY OF THE GONE, Atimiwoaye Adetunji dayo
- I Wish, Poetry Love
- You Say, Leesaan Robertson
- Mr jekyll and Doctor hyde (advert for a .., lee fones
- Ghar sey chale toh the maikhane ko - Gha.., Talab ...
- Two Thumbs Up And No Head Bowed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Am A Temple, Elma Burke