Through the leaves a ray breaks through,
To shed a light on me and you.
Heats the day,
Absent at night.
The sun, my friend,
Is God's delight.
The water reflects
The beautiful shine,
Only God could create
Such glory divine.
Every morning the animals stir,
When the light glimmers and awakens the earth.
This priceless glow that I describe,
No one could ever begin to hide.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sun by Mackenzie Prickett )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- TWO KINDS OF WOMEN, Philo Yan
- The House in the Coconut Farm, Ismim Putera
- Al-Quran and Al-Muqaddam, Ismim Putera
- Why Bathe in the Gutter? Cosmic Love, li.., LUVinThe NOW
- Jeans and Sarong, Ismim Putera
- Removed, Ismim Putera
- Tudung and Selendang, Ismim Putera
- Digital Children, Ismim Putera
- The Malay Adat, Ismim Putera
- Rice, Ismim Putera