The Sun Will Shine
Sleeps here a man
Whose dreams are dead
His lips are still trembling
His eyes are still wet.
His family was big
Their coffers were full
But for this unfortunate old soul
The life was very dull.
Such a big busy world around
And the old man is all alone
No love, No care, No money
Around him there is none.
Tonight seems the darkest
The day was very long
Lies here a crushed soul
Avoided, Forgotten and forelone.
But it's not the end
Through the clouds a faint ray of light is shining
Oh! See how the black clouds are getting grey
And around them
There is a silverlining.
Why cry, Gather up, Hear the bird's song
No night is endless
After every dark night
There is dawn, A warm and cozy dawn.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Year of Composing: 2007
Comments about this poem (The Sun Will Shine by A.T Zakir )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ghar sey chale toh the maikhane ko - Gha.., Talab ...
- Two Thumbs Up And No Head Bowed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Am A Temple, Elma Burke
- dirTY scratches on a napkin by, the de.., sEaN nOrTh
- Words, Monica Lanier
- I Believed In You, Lilly Emery
- Fairyland, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Babul ki Dua, Akhtar Jawad
- The Greatest Dream, Jyothirmai Uppu
- overleg, co the skipper