the tarro of love
you will keep me...
if you talk....ideally....fun....
and you always talk....
i see you....
whenever i see you.....
whenever you notice....
whenever you are in this planet...
walking on these streets....
so keep talking
and walking...or sleeping....on my chest...
i am listening to you...
if you are not talking.....
we can talk in between.....and dream out.....
for a real talk....
like two strangers...
like two lost waving eyes....
swimming for their life...in a cold night...
and look for another...Titanic...survivor.'....
to feel being life....
me! ! !
yo forgot i am your master...
girl....? ? ?
let me tell you....my
poo ssi ssissi...ness...! !
i want to teach you some cat to cat techniques...
if you stick to the plan....tonight......
i will teach you some cut to cut techniques...
finger to finger techniques...
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the tarro of love by Atef Ayadi )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Bijay Kant Dubey
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Indian Babas And Their Sex Scandals, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Pickled with fate and time, Aftab Alam
- A Preface to My Autobiography, Valsa George
- Haiku - Life, chandra thiagarajan
- An educational song., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Not permanent, hasmukh amathalal
- UNKNOWN, Fatima Obaid
- My Fight, Rusty (Ed) Gibson
- Remembering Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- In HIm Alone, david kush
- Irony of the world., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..