It was a winning game.
I moved one step,
You moved two steps,
In the field we were
With our pawn and all other.
All were our friend
Helping to create joys and sorrows;
Just like life,
And sing the song
To be listened till,
The eager of all vanished.
I won the game at the beginning
You won the game after
We were not satisfied
We quarreled a lot.
Now the time to bid good bye,
The test is over.
by sarojini pattayat -2/25/2013
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The test by sarojini pattayat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blue Octavo Haiku, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Algonquin Afterthoughts, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- After Eden, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Because We Closed Our Eyes, A.j. Binash
- three, laxami Cards
- For Colin McCahon [NZ Painter: 1919 -1987], Keith Johnson
- Why I never visited NZ from OZ in 1970, Keith Johnson
- Dark Lady, Keith Johnson
- Naboth's vineyard, Gert Strydom
- Those Girls, Keith Johnson