Sally Plumb Plumb
The moon is
Light fills my eyes
The naked trees
moan soft delight
and conquer still
late winters spite.
Snow that's sparkling,
damp but clear.
claim a spring
that's very near.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Thaw by Sally Plumb Plumb )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.37, Robert Graber
- hold this wildfire with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- Portrait Of A Woman, Buxton Shippy
- Visions Of The Song In Seven, P.D. Turner
- Tears for Oklahoma City, Roger A. Rose
- If there were no flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Rumors, Lilly Emery
- Pitcher, Morgan Michaels
- Faits Sonnet, sheade rudman
- It Is Very Sad, Ronell Warren Alman