The Three Laws of All
You are never to worship a living soul,
Except for three entities:
Three - YOUR FATHER
Two - YOUR MOTHER
And one - HE WHO IS ALL.
To begin to study All Things,
You must start with only three things:
And the universe.
All three are a reflection of each other.
So simply study one,
To understand the other.
All of creation started with JUST three things,
And no living thing was created without them:
Know these three basic laws.
And you will come to know
He Who Is All.
Forever big, yet sometimes small,
He is found in the heart
Suzy Kassem's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Three Laws of All by Suzy Kassem )
- Pretend, dipa bhattacharyya
- This unknown world هذا العالم المجهول, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- IF, dipa bhattacharyya
- This unknown world, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Grace, Scott J. Shepard
- My chidhood poem collection -2, soulful heart
- Pleasant Weather, Royal Flower
- Friend-Zoned, Foster Teegarden
- My chidhood poem collection -1, soulful heart
- Switch Your Words, inas essa
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)