I visit a tree last night
Full of leaves of leaflessness
Moonlit coveres the face of the tree
And it smiles under suppressed lips
I see a river flowing from the sky
Angels and fairies dancing
On the bank of the river
Crickets and butterflies are singing.
The tree inspires me
Extends all its branches to embrace me
I see new flowers of life
Full of greens and dreams.
The tree smiles and say
Come and stay with me like a bird
Only return to your planet
When it is free from ugly warmingers.
Ershad Mazumder's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Tree by Ershad Mazumder )
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash