Karle Wilson Baker
My life is a tree,
Yoke-fellow of the earth;
By roots too deep for remembrance,
To stand hard against the storm,
To fill by Place.
(But high in the branches of my green tree there is a wild
Wind-free are the wings of my bird: she hath built no
Karle Wilson Baker's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Tree by Karle Wilson Baker )
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown
- The Guitarist, Aya Nasr
- Connections, Gerry Legister
- Imprisonment, Curtis Brown
- Love's the Star, Sandra Feldman
- Remember me, Curtis Brown
- Strongest of them all, Priscilla Rose
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich