Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
The Un-faded Rose
The rose that budded in blue heart,
Would cast radioactive glow,
And the abstract urn, burn and burn,
Till you mitigate by tidal flow.
No attempt of uprooting you can take,
All your faces would be but passing shadows,
Your ardent anguish would prick you as widow.
The rose that spirits your bee honey,
Stands un-withered and sunny,
And history and geography find there no role,
The that budded for your darling in the soul!
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.