Is It Poetry
Just the sight of a star filled night,
my first love was for you and all the rest.
Each hot ember from the fire,
where I was burned I feel inside lies empty
like a robins nest.
However this plays out,
our views they slowly, ever slowly
now leave doubt.
This empty feeling that I feel,
and how my daughter feels about her life.
That day I know has passed,
and like the past is now alright.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Unborn by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- For truth only, gajanan mishra
- Clouds Out To Lunch, Robert Rorabeck
- Trouble, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Those Living Deluded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Integrity Practiced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Grandparents' Trailer Home, Robert Rorabeck
- A Warriors Song of Remembrance., Kaila George
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle
- Love Them With Time, John Masaitis
- Vice Versa, Sana Olivia Hernandez