Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Universal Submission To The Glory Of Avatar.
Time immemorial carries His glory,
Generations untold read His story,
In all of our deepest Unconscious,
He ever peeps as a live-touch.
He comes for us, -His creations
To untie and cut the sickles of illusions,
And makes us aware of our already in Divinity,
Showing His image without and within,
And when He leaves His mortal coil,
He is felt, recognized, and worshiped in every shrine.
On Time's cyclic chariot ,
As Avatar He takes frames and names,
Of Krishna, Rama, Jesus, Buddha, Sri Ramakrishna,
And creates Myths of Love and Service,
He is an Oasis, a Sheet -Anchor, a Shelter of Faith,
If in dire crisis, one cries, and seeks His help and support,
Miracle He does, by a single touch,
And lets the devotee feel that He is within.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Universal Submission To The Glory Of Avatar. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- My cage..., Liliana lopez
- Prayer To My Ancestors, Tony Adah
- You're Making This Too Easy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I need you., Tyler Anhorn
- Cosmic soul., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- What's up, dude..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Automatic Weaponry...And Kids….Ain't Chi.., James B. Earley
- I'll pray you never run away, Mark Heathcote
- See and please come, gajanan mishra
- The Wind, Sara Militello