The days are naive and moments novice
Love stands amid the cluster of no choice.
Altering, cleansing the dirt off its gracious face.
Dirt of dilemma, giving gradual guess
To uncommon eye, of its unthought appearance.
Lovers, then you come nearer, closer
Unbind your souls of wordly fear,
Soak your love in chaste passion's pool
That won't let your emotions be cool
Lovers, undo the time's girdle, a cruel fence.
Love stands many a hard, adverse times,
But fate's bell sometimes reversely chimes
Tell me, how two feeble straws can fight
When tides are high, ocean's chest proudly tight?
So make with your brain a brilliant conference.
Dears, you dwell among undesertable people
The strings of relations are strongly knit, truly subtle
Go, get license to have union with each other
If they allow, then do look no further
If not, then hide your love as an illicit offense.
HASNAIN AAQIB's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Wall by HASNAIN AAQIB )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...
- One Day I Shall Not Remain Here, But My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Yes, I am a man, gajanan mishra