HASNAIN AAQIB Poems
- A Prophiem KHAN HASNAIN AAQIB Most people ask me, what...
- Autumn In Life Autumn In Life A man I see, with clothes ...
- To My Love... Everywhere, anytime and forever My soul, I ...
- How Many Iraqs? It took me two years to build my home Of ...
- Death Of A Butterfly A tribute to Rachel Cory, a young ...
- The Expansionist Columbus! Is it the same land that Columbus ...
- She Is Innocent (Virgin Curse) She Is Innocent (Virgin Curse)...
STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART…….
Nature is very generous to man.
To the men who respect her.
Nature speaks to us through hundreds of its mediums.
Nature means life…..
And life has two basic dimensions:
Pessimism, and, Optimism.
Pessimism leads to darkness.
And optimism leads to light, to life.
When an infant opens its ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
KHAN HASNAIN AAQIB
Most people ask me, what is a prophiem?
Will you tell us, from where does it stem?
To praise God is to pray Him, I believe
So is about His prophet, you may perceive
Abraham, Moses and Jesus, for their age
Were god’s prophets and delivered His message
To the world, and its people that were astray.
Then the last prophet, in Arab, let me say
That sun rose over the hills of Faaraan
And oneness of god he preached, and that is Imaan.
Some words, in his praise, like many I write
Taking my poetic art to its desired height