The war on terror vs the Holy war.
Send your troops for you'll never defeat us
we share the same vision in unity.
Jihad is our religious duty
we fight persecution of western oppression.
The opium poppies grow no more
there's nothing here worth fighting for
crawl back under your stone
turn away and go home.
You think you can take our land
you think you can change our ways
what gives you the right to invade
we grow in number we'll never surrender.
Your propaganda has no place here
so go back to where you came,
your interference is not welcome
this Holy war won't be forsaken.
We will not be corrupted
by your values and morals and so called justice,
we live by God's command
and military intervention won't lead to your redemption.
Maria Shaw's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The war on terror vs the Holy war. by Maria Shaw )
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall