The Wind Has Crept Down The Hills
The wind has crept down the hills
and stole a word from my heart;
It blew through trees and valleys
and spread its wings on the seas
The wind has flown far away
and left my eyes in dismay;
It tore my secrets apart
watching them as they depart.
The wind has whispered to the cloud
to spill pure tears on my skin,
and clean my soul of the sin
before it's wrapped in a shroud.
The wind now bids a farewell
and blows what none would foretell.
it laughed and gave me a wink
as far away, it did sink.
Altair Laahad's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Wind Has Crept Down The Hills by Altair Laahad )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Love, engeli montalla
- two punk rockers, lee fones
- That Terrible Motel Room, Jose Armando Guzman
- Green and Grey, Jose Armando Guzman
- HAD WE......................, WE WOULD H.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Purple Blossom, Ruth Walters
- The Woman, mark wilkinson
- Eating the Human Flesh, Genevieve Pilat
- Wonders of Being Pretty, Genevieve Pilat
- I LOVE YOUR LIPS, Yoseph Lupu