The Wonders of Nature
The whispers of the trees.
The ripples of the oceans.
The clapping of thunder.
The might of lightening.
The gentle breeze that brushes against you.
The beautiful songs of the birds.
The beauty of the sunset.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Wonders of Nature by Chrispin Johnson )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Samuel Taylor Coleridge
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Eldorado, Edgar Allan Poe
- Flames of Hell, Loretta Doyle Smalley
- The Criminal V, Khalil Gibran
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
- XVII (I do not love you...), Pablo Neruda
- The Owl, Arthur Sze