If you have fifteen dimensions,
then I have sixteen.
My infinity is further than yours
I have warp-speeds you haven't even dreamed of
and my Boson is way beyond any Higgs you might have
Bow down to me
I am the omnipresent, omnipotent.
I am the space-aged Moby Dick for you to pursue
And I will take you down with me
Count on it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (theoretical physicist by Sahdvat Harsen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Candid Portrait Of War, Dilantha Gunawardana
- An Apparatus, Keith Waldrop
- Advances, Keith Waldrop
- Majesty, Keith Waldrop
- In a Spring Still Not Written Of, Robert Wallace
- Giacometti's Dog, Robert Wallace
- Dearest Sister, Kaila George
- Wounded for me, Royston Allen
- A Soldiers Lament, Phil Soar
- The Sloth, Phil Soar