If you have fifteen dimensions,
then I have sixteen.
My infinity is further than yours
I have warp-speeds you haven't even dreamed of
and my Boson is way beyond any Higgs you might have
Bow down to me
I am the omnipresent, omnipotent.
I am the space-aged Moby Dick for you to pursue
And I will take you down with me
Count on it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (theoretical physicist by Sahdvat Harsen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- In Hiding, Leigh Sena
- I wonder, hasmukh amathalal
- Nightmares Of Reality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I speak loud, hasmukh amathalal
- Friendship, Abekah Emmanuel
- If I fail,, hasmukh amathalal
- meet my new jabberwocky, Mandolyn ...
- The Peace of Trees, Sandra Feldman
- and back to the middle of the road lies .., RIC S. BASTASA
- aut neca aut necare, RIC S. BASTASA