Lawrence S. Pertillar
There Is No Permanence Given
There is no permanence given to this existence.
Or challenges beset by obstacles on anyone's path,
No matter how difficult the appearance of the task...
One perceives as being unbearable,
That can not with a faith in place remove.
But some may find it easier to whine,
Than to make up their minds to use their faith.
Although some may take the presence,
Of opportunities away.
As if they have been granted divine power,
To affect someone's life they believe can be swayed.
But there is no permanence given to this existence.
Nor does one get a chance to be chosen,
To play God on any given day they select to perform miracles.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (There Is No Permanence Given by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Is life an error?, gajanan mishra
- Life's Connection, Sandra Feldman
- A TUTTI VOI, UN' OFFERTA CON AMORE!, Monk E. Biz
- Life...Please Come In, Kanwaljit Bhullar
- Sweet Home, Tony Adah
- Hello, man!, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Passage beyond, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In search of singularity, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- I am real, gajanan mishra
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz