THEY MANIPULATE... NOV 16TH,2013
THEY MANIPULATE… NOV 16TH,2013
And we’re not allowed to change the Charter; its just not done,
Even if we pretend and say, we are just doing it for fun,
It doesn’t matter how many scandals they have up there,
It’s like death-with-dignity; they refuse; even if we say a prayer.
Our hand-picked elite aristocrats are in supreme command,
And you better shut up because you are only a hired hand,
You may be in the majority that didn’t vote - you should vote,
No death with dignity for you as our politicians take note.
I get the impression that they avoid these subjects like the plague?
Or if they answer a question; it is extremely vague,
Is this democracy or dictatorship or should we have to ask?
No real set-date elections, referendums and no one up to the task.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THEY MANIPULATE... NOV 16TH,2013 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- IMITATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Pugad ng pag ibig, Jesus James Llorico
- EXPECTATIONS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- My friend, joe foster
- SELF VS SELFISH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- WISEASS VS. WISEGUY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- SUCCESS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Condemn me, hasmukh amathalal
- GETTING EVEN 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Ebola Suspicion, douglas scotney