she was tall
not especially beautiful
came to know
my next door neighbor
but for a three month stretch
laughter with a man
love making with a man
then gone for awhile
the super’s wife
but there was
dead a month later
we never talked.
Charles Chaim Wax's Other Poems
- “Bernstein, what good are you? ”
- A Bold Mission Coming to Naught
- A Capacity For Limitless Serenity
- A Day in the Life of An Aspiring Transve...
- A Debt Repaid Years Later
- A Father's Love
- A Fragile Flower
- A Friend
- A Hundred Fifty Million Dead
- A Man of True Worth Extends His Protecti...
- A MEDITATION ON EMPTINESS
- A Most Unusual Pleasure
- A Paper Coat To Protect Against the Cold
- A Sad Disaster Worthy to be Buried in Pr...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.