The mind tends to fail when called to the trail of right
It appears to be inactive and dormant
Like a pond without a channel of flow
Fermentation covers the body; indecision is born.
Like an electric shock and proactive it becomes on the path of unright
Emanating different sorts of thoughts: hurting the inner being
Obstinately, impatiently and persistently it flows on the course of actualization-Objectives.
The inner being is forlorn.
Put to right, the body rejoices and glitters on the lime light; which is completely concealed when put unright
The inner being attains and maintains a proper position
Although, difficult it appears
Striving in persistence, rightfully, we shall
Accommodation to nature, grant shall we
Improved and Developed the CROWN shall be.
Therefore, friends let us think in the right manner, for the one that thinks in the right manner improves, but those that think unrightfully remain on the path of 'BAD'. While those that do not think at all remain 'DOOMED' and 'DORMANT'.
My very good friends, Think Positively and Implement Rightfully to IMPROVE.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THINK RIGHT by John Udeaba )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(12 March 1922 - 21 October 1969)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 February 1900 – 11 April 1977)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- 'My Christmas Prayer' (For all who have .., Linda Winchell
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- O my Lord, gajanan mishra
- The Day Is Gone, And All Its Sweets Are .., Luo Zhihai
- Picturing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flag of peace, gajanan mishra
- Changing Positions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Elevated Insight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Teach them to love, Lubinda Lubinda
- Beyond The Ordinary, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the comical dilemma with commas, Bull Hawking
- Hitler: A Life Immersed in Hypocrisy, Paul Hartal