The mind tends to fail when called to the trail of right
It appears to be inactive and dormant
Like a pond without a channel of flow
Fermentation covers the body; indecision is born.
Like an electric shock and proactive it becomes on the path of unright
Emanating different sorts of thoughts: hurting the inner being
Obstinately, impatiently and persistently it flows on the course of actualization-Objectives.
The inner being is forlorn.
Put to right, the body rejoices and glitters on the lime light; which is completely concealed when put unright
The inner being attains and maintains a proper position
Although, difficult it appears
Striving in persistence, rightfully, we shall
Accommodation to nature, grant shall we
Improved and Developed the CROWN shall be.
Therefore, friends let us think in the right manner, for the one that thinks in the right manner improves, but those that think unrightfully remain on the path of 'BAD'. While those that do not think at all remain 'DOOMED' and 'DORMANT'.
My very good friends, Think Positively and Implement Rightfully to IMPROVE.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THINK RIGHT by John Udeaba )
- AIRPORT INSPECTION, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- Where Once Upon A Morn So Dreary, Noah Body
- ADORING MOTHER MARIZA, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- ACTOR ANATASIA DRAKE, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- ACTIVITIES DAY WITH KIM, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- A TRIBUTE TO OUR TROOPS, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- A SOULMATE IS A MIRROR, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- This life is like a bubble, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A MORNING IN AMERICA, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- A LESSON LEARNED, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)