The mind tends to fail when called to the trail of right
It appears to be inactive and dormant
Like a pond without a channel of flow
Fermentation covers the body; indecision is born.
Like an electric shock and proactive it becomes on the path of unright
Emanating different sorts of thoughts: hurting the inner being
Obstinately, impatiently and persistently it flows on the course of actualization-Objectives.
The inner being is forlorn.
Put to right, the body rejoices and glitters on the lime light; which is completely concealed when put unright
The inner being attains and maintains a proper position
Although, difficult it appears
Striving in persistence, rightfully, we shall
Accommodation to nature, grant shall we
Improved and Developed the CROWN shall be.
Therefore, friends let us think in the right manner, for the one that thinks in the right manner improves, but those that think unrightfully remain on the path of 'BAD'. While those that do not think at all remain 'DOOMED' and 'DORMANT'.
My very good friends, Think Positively and Implement Rightfully to IMPROVE.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THINK RIGHT by John Udeaba )
- Love Above, Arno Le Roux
- The Business Of Life, Arno Le Roux
- Adaptation, maria sudibyo
- ব্যস্ততার অবসান, Yakub Ali
- Long Drought, maria sudibyo
- Rain Season Isn't Yet, maria sudibyo
- Paper Assignment, maria sudibyo
- 'RAMDAS KESAVADAS', the fraud, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- A Prayer, Holly Moon
- Benevolent Heart, Holly Moon
Poem of the Day
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)