The mind tends to fail when called to the trail of right
It appears to be inactive and dormant
Like a pond without a channel of flow
Fermentation covers the body; indecision is born.
Like an electric shock and proactive it becomes on the path of unright
Emanating different sorts of thoughts: hurting the inner being
Obstinately, impatiently and persistently it flows on the course of actualization-Objectives.
The inner being is forlorn.
Put to right, the body rejoices and glitters on the lime light; which is completely concealed when put unright
The inner being attains and maintains a proper position
Although, difficult it appears
Striving in persistence, rightfully, we shall
Accommodation to nature, grant shall we
Improved and Developed the CROWN shall be.
Therefore, friends let us think in the right manner, for the one that thinks in the right manner improves, but those that think unrightfully remain on the path of 'BAD'. While those that do not think at all remain 'DOOMED' and 'DORMANT'.
My very good friends, Think Positively and Implement Rightfully to IMPROVE.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THINK RIGHT by John Udeaba )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Gun, Rage'n Curtis
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- The Choice, Edith Nesbit
Poem of the Day
- My First Poem, Emelita C. Smith
- diMinNuTiVe, sEaN nOrTh
- I Am A Boat, Paul Gerard Reed
- Peace#01, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- hav em kill - BIG Chief di$bEliEf, sEaN nOrTh
- We Ate Beans., Tony Adah
- Letting Go, favour ugwumba
- Paw, saw, raw, law!, Edward Kofi Louis
- नोँखौ मोजां मोन्नायल' नङा, Ronjoy Brahma
- - Μαέστρος, Giorgio A. V.