BanishedFairy (a.k.a ngaka motaung) (July 24 year of the snake / Reitz.Republic Of South Africa)
This evening you're sizzling at your royal most sensational in mystic purple
Today amidst the mist
Just after dusk way after
The in-betweeners have done
Done their thrill seeker's
Star studded moon dance look
This evening you're at your
Royal most sensational in
Mystic purple.The stimulation
Of red and the calm of blue
Seem to be vying for your
Attention.But the artistry of
The beauty of your uplifting
Purple takes the characteristic
Undertones to uplift the dormant
Soul and calms the lover's
Mind and nerves and offers
A sense of spirituality but
Most of all your purple is
Appreciated by the eccentric
You encourage my creativity
Poet Other Poems
- (Africa Poems) The kiss
- (Africa poems) Eagle metaphor
- (Africa Poems) The Ancients Knew Tha...
- (Africa Poems) The King Is No Snob!
- (Africa Poems) No Holds Barred Confes...
- (Africa poems) Once upon a time in th...
- (Africa Poems) The Beloved
- (Africa Poems) A Gentleman Telling Li...
- (Africa Poems) A Sad Day For Poetry!
- (Africa Poems) A Servant Of The Lord
- (Africa Poems) African Lamentations
- (Africa Poems) Blind Afro-Pessimists O...
- (Africa Poems) Do Not Defile The Land
- (Africa Poems) Invitation To An Orgy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.