This is not mine
This is not mine,
Not mine, not mine, not mine,
This body and also this mind.
How can these be mine?
See, I have no control
Over this body or over this mind.
My body is changing at every moment
And I am in dark about the changes
I have nothing to do with these changing processes.
So also my mind is changing with the time
And I am here far behind the time
And at no stage I have put forth my grievances.
At a glance, I may say, I have no right even
Over my food, over my dress and over anything.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This is not mine by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA