This Is Our End
You can stand there and smile you can sit there and laugh
but you can't trick me I know it's a mask
You're trying to lie to me and everyone else
but why is it that you're lying to yourself?
You can calmly sit there and try to look cool
but I know your emotions and I know you're a fool
I know inside you you're feelings rage
The suspense builds with the turn of a page
By day you're one person by night another
and neither of them have anything to do with each other
I've watched you sink farther from your heart
and all of this just tears me apart
I sit here and cry, for you not for me
What you've become I wish you could see
No words could I use to help me explain
what it does to me to see you in pain
You're not there anymore my dearest friend
I hate to say this but this is our end
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Is Our End by jade Slatyer )
Did you read them?
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown