jade Slatyer Poems
- Daddy Please Don'T Hurt Me You burst through the door ...
- For Love's Sake I'm so tired of this empty feeling I'm so ...
- Truth Shut your mouth and listen to what I have to say, I'm...
- This Is Our End You can stand there and smile you can sit ...
- War Within Myself I have a survivalist mentality That's a ...
- Failed Friendships Do you know what it feels like to be left ...
- Painful Memories Pain is not an emotion I know Yet it's all ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jade Slatyer
Daddy Please Don'T Hurt Me
You burst through the door
Screaming and yelling at me
What did I do this time
Please don't hurt me daddy
I'm sorry for whatever I did
As you yell and scream my name
I run in to my room under the bed
To hide from your sick games
My heart beats faster
I can hear your footsteps near
You come at me with your filthy hands
The worst thing that I fear
Stop it I scream
I'm just a Little kid
You're supposed to love me
Not treat me like you did
My mangled body is thrown for yelling
I feel it break in 2
Where is ...