Dr John Celes
This is the day!
‘I’m the Truth, the Way and the Light’, says the Lord;
May be, you’ve missed Him all along and remained in the dark;
May be, you’ve missed hearing His call;
May be, you’re engrossed in your problems all;
Just place your trust in God and talk to Him;
He has the powers to make your life less grim;
Perhaps, in these days of your strife;
He’ll give you a chance, to feel His special love for you in your life;
Forget your past and begin to pray;
Surrender your heart to the God of mercy and love, this very day;
This earthly life is just one brief stop,
Before we enter His heavenly abode,
To take part in a celestial feast,
Which is meant for righteous souls and not a beast!
God loves you.
Copyright by Dr John Celes 1-09-2005
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This is the day! by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels