This Lovers Game
Murky black clouds fill my skies above,
Like the sorrow in my heart once again.
All the tears I've shed for the loss of love,
Now leak from heaven as teeming rain...
She wounded me so badly with all of her lies,
A storm so intense that day became night.
She fled into the night without any goodbyes,
But with three words this wrong could be right...
If she spoke those words they would surely be lies,
Could they fool my tender heart once again?
Would they bring a calm to my turbulent skies?
Bring forth sunny spells and halt my rain...
With each passing storm may she reminisce,
As every crash of thunder calls out my name.
And each turbulent wind carries my sweet kiss,
May she know forever, she has lost this lovers game...
Spread the love... The peace will follow...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (This Lovers Game by Cosmic Dreamer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- What Saves Us, Bruce Weigl
- My Love For You, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Dream (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Don't Be Afraid, Ronald Chapman
- My Ode to Oluebube, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Dogs, Ronald Chapman
- Dog / Cat, Ronald Chapman
- Beautiful World, John Schwartz
- Mera Man......................, sonali kumari
- Another Sound, Neelam Dadhwal